Saturday, January 7, 2012

Getting ready for Vacation!

In 7 days I'll be on my way to Cuba to spend amazing 7 days in Holguin - Blau :)
So this is a small haul of things I got yesterday on my day off from work shopping for random stuff..

1) I finally found the colour of bathing suit I wanted for a very long time! Peachy-coral-pinkish and fuchsia-pink.. they didn't have bottom part in my size so I'll wear it with black :)

2) Hair accessories! I always wear my hair straight and never bought anything for it. Now I got lots of clips to keep my hair up and I love those flower clips to keep my bangs away from my face :)

3) Random socks! Yay! You can clearly see that I love cats.. and lady bugs... and yes.. pink elephants o.O

4) Ankle bracelet! I rarely see anything cute in that department, but I got a nice surprise this time. I think it's beautiful!

5) I got 3 pairs of earrings and one choker. The black set is definitely not for vacation hehe :D


I am so so sooOOooOo excited! I'll be posting some nail art later on dedicated to summer days.. (I wish summer was already here)

Anya

No comments:

Post a Comment