Saturday, January 7, 2012

76 polishes challenge~! ^_^


I am a HUGE fan of China Glaze (CG for short) now. I cannot believe it took me so long to get it, try it and love it.
So i just cleaned up my nail polish shelf and replaced all my drugstore polishes with CG. I accounted for 76 nail polishes in my collection and the other 98 will go to a different shelf, which my fiance promised to build for me after our vacation. After he said he will help me with that I suggested that we would need another one for new CG collections that are coming out in Spring/Summer to which I got this look -->
So I promised him that until I try ALL the polished I have in a form of manicure or nail art design he will not approve of getting more.. *sob sob* Even though my hobby is WAY cheaper than his, I had to agree.
Sooooo, my challenge for now is to go ahead and actually go through each polish I got.. And let me tell that's going to take me a very long time, since I cannot wear neon pink to work :(
So here is my first day and first polish I am wearing:

China Glaze - Tantalize me
I think I'm drawn to purples and pinks more than other colours and this one is just GORGEOUS!
It has this blue shimmer undertone and it reminds me of my favourite flower - Lilac!
Here is a picture:
With flash



And without flash:



Gorgeous!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~
I am off to family dinner right now to celebrate Russian Christmas, so when I come back I'll decorate it with a nail art or something :)

Merry Christmas everyone!


Update:
Let's see if I can do this on my right hand >.<

Anya

No comments:

Post a Comment